This year Preservation Pittsburgh turns 25 and we have much to celebrate, like the landmarking of Spring Hill's Voegtly Spring!
Help us celebrate our Silver Anniversary and the landmarking of Pittsburgh’s historic springs on Friday, August 11 at Wigle’s Barrelhouse & Whiskey Garden on the North Side! Stop by the Barrelhouse (1055 Spring Garden Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212) between 6 and 9 pm. Graciously, Wigle Whiskey is helping the cause and Preservation Pittsburgh will receive a portion of all sales of Wigle cocktails, bottles, and merchandise!
The event is rain or shine (in case of rain, we’ll be under cover in the barrelhouse & tasting room).
Come support our endeavors by purchasing drinks at Wigle Whiskey. There is no admission charge for the event. Bring your friends, buy drinks (responsibly), and mingle with those who love Pittsburgh! Baby Loves Tacos will also be joining us at the event, so, come hungry!
You are welcome to park in all the following places:
- Gravel lot on Spring Garden Ave, diagonal from Whiskey Garden
- Alley behind Whiskey Garden, access from Vinial or Basin St.
- Street Parking on Troy Hill Rd, Vinial, Voskamp. Access Voskamp St via Basin Street.
- Lots surrounding Penn Brewery (next to municipal building, gravel lot on Troy Hill Road, gravel lot on Vinial St)
- Lot behind Schiller Classical Academy which you can get to via Wetach St.
Please do not park on sidewalks on Spring Garden Avenue! Wigle enjoys a good relationship with their neighbors and your cooperation is appreciated.
For more info (including parking):
Special thanks to Wigle for allowing us to host this event!